Products Description of Automotive E Coating
We have years of experiences with a broad range of Electrophoretic deposition (EPD) processes known as Electro Deposition (ED), Electrocoating, E-Coating (electro-coating), CED Coating Lines, ED Coating Plants, E-Coat Line, Cathodic Electrodeposition, Anodic Electrodeposition, and Electrophoretic Coating, or Electrophoretic Painting.
AutomotiveED coating line is useful for applying materials to any electrically conductive surface, especially for complex fabricated objects. It has been widely used to coat automobile bodies and parts, tractors and heavy equipment, electrical switchgear, appliances, metal furniture, beverage containers, fasteners, and many other industrial products.
Advantages of electro-deposition
- Uniform coating thickness without porosity, no runs, and sags.
- Better coverage on sharp corners, inside cavities, as well as the outside surfaces.
- Better Adhesion, Impact, Elasticity, and Corrosion resistance.
- Relatively high speed of coating.
- The process is normally automated and requires less human labor than other coating processes.
- Highly efficient utilization of the coating materials
- More environmentally friendly than many other painting technologies
Cathodic Electrodeposition (CED) Painting Line is the most prevailed and environment-friendly process nowadays. It consists of:
CED Coating Plant.
Complete with Cooling System, Filtration (UF Filtration), Exhaust System, etc
Cathodic E Coating Processes in the pictures
|4||Water Rinse1||Sprinkle||Industrial Water||1||RT|
|5||DM Water Rinse1||Sprinkle||DM Water||1||RT|
|6||Nano Coating||Sprinkle||Nanometer Agent
|7||DM Water Rinse2||Sprinkle||DM Water||1||RT|
|8||DM Water Rinse3||Sprinkle||DM Water||1||RT|
|9||Fresh DM Water Rinse1||Sprinkle||DM Water||Single Ring
|11||Cathode E-coating||Dipping||E-coating Paint||3||281|
|12||UF0 Rinse||Sprinkle||UF Water||Single Ring
|13||UF1 Water Rinse||Sprinkle||UF Water||1||34|
|14||UF2 Water Rinse||Sprinkle||UF Water||1||RT|
|15||DM Water Rinse4||Sprinkle||DM Water||1||RT|
|16||Fresh DM Water Rinse3||Sprinkle||DM Water||Single Ring
|18||E-coating Drying||Hot Air Circulating||30||180-200|